Most popular designs are:
- You fit right in... Welcome to the team!
- Hang in there!
- S-t-r-e-t-c-h Yourself!
- Thanks for all your support!
The most unpopular designs (or mostly misinterpreted/misunderstood) are:
- GOOD LOOK!
- Sorry you're leaving... thanks for the mammaries!
- Dare to be different!
I will change the design of 'GOOD LOOK' and 'Dare to be Different' as I think the design can radically change the look and feel of the card. I will ask a couple of people after the change too to see how the card is then perceived.
The problem with 'Thanks for the mammaries' design however, is the sentiment itself. Some people (myself and Christine included) thought the sentiment was hilarious yet some people are offended by it, or at the least unsure if it's acceptable or not. For this reason, I think this card needs to be left out of the range. Also I'm not sure it's something we want to promote - people leaving! Plus with direct sales it's not quite the same when people leave - as it's their own business

No comments:
Post a Comment