Friday, 30 May 2008

The Final Cards!



Amendments following the feedback
After receiving negative feedback on the "Dare to be different" bra (either negative or just not really getting it) I wanted it to be completely obvious! I think the new idea does that in a positive, humorous way!

The "Stretch Yourself" card design did have my own bra photo on anyway, so I've just changed the colour red as the "Good Look" card needed to be green (the colour of luck!)

I've just replaced the internet images with my own photographs and tinted them to complement each other for the "Hang in There" card

I decided to change the "Thanks for your Support" bra to a cupped loose bra. I thought it may look as if they were ready to carry things in the cups. Christine however thought the bra was waiting to be on, therefore ready to support someone right now. Hopefully it will appeal to most people with having two interpretations

I was going to use one of my own photos for the "Spot On" bra however it wasn't spotty enough! So to compromise I used my own bra and placed a stock spotty bra image over the top then tinted it. I think it looks sufficiently different to the original

I wasn't sure whether to use "Good Look" or "Good Luck". Some people thought it was a spelling mistake but others got the joke that it was a purposeful joke suggesting you look at the bra. The horse shoes take away the "pervy" factor anyway

Bravo!
These designs have been liked by all I've shown them to. I've had some printed up as a sample to see how they look in isolation and both myself and Christine are very excited about the Bravo range!

No comments: